Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) are Omega-3 fatty acids that support cardiovascular and cognitive function as well as normal growth and development.†
ActiveLAB EPA/DHA contains one of the highest levels of Krill oil currently available. With our concentrated formula, fewer capsules are required to obtain Krill oil’s widely-recognized benefits.
Whether you can’t fit salmon into your weekly meals or worry about the mercury content of ocean-farmed fish, our high-quality Super EPA/DHA formula helps you obtain these important nutrients in your diet.
- Special microencapsulation process delivers 1000 mg of Omega-3 fats per one-gram softgel capsule.
- Provides 180 mg of EPA per softgel to support cardiovascular and mental health and to dampen inflammatory compounds.†
- Provides 120 mg of DHA per softgel to maintain healthy functioning of the brain, nervous system and eyes.†
- Enteric-coating is ideal for those who experience nausea or reflux from taking fish oil.
- Ultra-refined and molecularly distilled fish oil is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants (e.g., mercury, heavy metals, PCBs, dioxins).
- Natural vitamin E prevents oxidation of fish oil.
- Softgels do not require refrigeration.
Super EPA/DHA Kril Oil is part of the Skin + Beauty product line. These supplements are designed to turn-back the clock by supporting glowing skin, strong nails, and lustrous hair†. To learn more about these nutraceuticals,